Monday, November 19, 2012

My Story on Cellucor C4 and NO3


*** Unsolicited review of Cellucor C4 and NO3 ***

I have been working out seriously for about two years. My first goal was to lose weight. I ended up dropping 70 lbs before our wedding in 2011 and put on about 9 right before we said our vows. At 219 I got a suit as a gift from my tuxedo rental company. After our honeymoon I came back 6 lbs fatter from the food and drink in New Orleans. This led me to say screw it to the gym and my training was very sporadic for a while. I never wore the suit from fear that it would not fit.

After a while I started messing around with supplements for the gym to try to shed the fat. I focused only on cardio and was getting nowhere. I then switched things up and focused on weight lifting and my weight went up and down quite a bit.  Frustrated I started investigating and I stumbled across Cellucor. I had seen their product at my local GNC but never gave it a shot. I tried C4 and I felt the surge in the gym. I was seeing gains in my strength and I was seeing my fat shed off.

After my first tub of C4 I felt that I needed something stronger and tried GNC’s Amp Muscle Igniter. I found the taste to be terrible and the results to be non-existent. In an effort to feel something from this pre-workout I tried their NO Maxertion as well and was left wanting. I cleansed my system and then tried again. I picked up C4 again and tried it.  This time I hit my tolerance at week 4. I stuck with it and when I got my second tub of C4 I also picked up their NO3. The gains and the pumps were incredible.

Around the middle of week 5, my wife and I had a benefit dinner to attend. I was back at 219 and ready to try the suit on. While I was the same weight as I had been when I got the suit, it turned out that I was now 219 with a lot more muscle and a lot less fat. The suit was a half size too big.

I am still using C4 with the NO3 stack and will be off it in 2 weeks to end my cycle on it to start a 4 week cleanse. When I go into my next hypertrophy session in 16 weeks after than, I will be welcoming C4 back into my routine with open arms. In the meantime I will be using Cellucor’s BCAAs and SuperHD for my strength and cutting session.

No comments:

Post a Comment